Call now to speak with our Mesa, Arizona office!
Welcome to our GIM family!
MISSION: TO DELIVER QUALITY SERVICE AND PHYSICIAN GRADE PRODUCTS TO OUR PATIENTS!
VISION: TO HEAL PATIENTS MIND, BODY AND SPIRIT!
- HOLISTIC "WHOLE BODY" TREATMENTS!
- 60-90 MINUTES WITH DOCTOR AS A NEW PATIENT!
- INDIVIDUALIZED TREATMENTS!
- NATURAL TREATMENTS TRIED FIRST!
- FIND AND TREAT THE CAUSE NOT THE SYMPTOMS!
- EDUCATE PATIENTS ON TREATMENTS!
- PREVENT FUTURE ILLNESS!
- OFFERING THE BEST MEDICAL TREATMENTS FROM AROUND THE WORLD!
- SHORT WAIT TIMES!
- COMPLETE HEALING WITH MINIMAL VISITS!
- ALWAYS ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS!
- FRIENDLY MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS!
- SKYPE AND PHONE CONSULTS AVAILABLE!
Dr. Matesa Pringle is a naturopathic physician who practices in Mesa, Arizona. She practices alternative medicine as well as traditional medicine and serves the East Valley cities of Gilbert, Chandler, Scottsdale, Tempe, Apache Junction, Queen Creek, Phoenix, and even has some patients who travel from West Valley!
It’s almost October! You know what that means. Festivals, trick or treating and pumpkins! Don’t throw away those “pumpkin guts” after carving with the kiddos. Pumpkin seeds, which are rich in magnesium, can help lower blood pressure and reduce your risk for heart attacks or stroke! So rinse those bad boys off, lay them on a baking sheet with a little cinnamon and voila! Read more »