Call now to speak with our Mesa, Arizona office!
Welcome to our GIM family!
MISSION: TO DELIVER QUALITY SERVICE AND PHYSICIAN GRADE PRODUCTS TO OUR PATIENTS!
VISION: TO HEAL PATIENTS MIND, BODY AND SPIRIT!
- HOLISTIC "WHOLE BODY" TREATMENTS!
- 60-90 MINUTES WITH DOCTOR AS A NEW PATIENT!
- INDIVIDUALIZED TREATMENTS!
- NATURAL TREATMENTS TRIED FIRST!
- FIND AND TREAT THE CAUSE NOT THE SYMPTOMS!
- EDUCATE PATIENTS ON TREATMENTS!
- PREVENT FUTURE ILLNESS!
- OFFERING THE BEST MEDICAL TREATMENTS FROM AROUND THE WORLD!
- SHORT WAIT TIMES!
- COMPLETE HEALING WITH MINIMAL VISITS!
- ALWAYS ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS!
- FRIENDLY MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS!
- SKYPE AND PHONE CONSULTS AVAILABLE!
Dr. Matesa Pringle is a naturopathic physician who practices in Mesa, Arizona. She practices alternative medicine as well as traditional medicine and serves the East Valley cities of Gilbert, Chandler, Scottsdale, Tempe, Apache Junction, Queen Creek, Phoenix, and even has some patients who travel from West Valley!
Do you have dry eyes? Are you constantly using artificial tears? Are you taking cyclosporine for dry eyes? Usually cyclosporine takes months to take effect and it has a number of side effects. Lots of great information has been coming out in the medical literature about omega 3’s (better known as fish oils). Omega 3’s have shown to reduce the symptoms of dry eye. Read more »